New Directions Healthcare Staffing
*Due to COVID-19 this job is offering a Very High crisis pay rate!
In the current medical state of our country we are dedicated now more than ever to help you find opportunities to maintain employment in sound environments save lives and get paid what you deserve.
RN is responsible for:
- delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning implementation and evaluation.
- directing and coordinating all nursing care of patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards.
- collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- utilize knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
-Current RN license
-Minimum 1 year previous job experience
-Proficient oral and written skills
-Current CPR certification
New Directions Benefit Package:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- Licensure & Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
We have the utmost respect for our healthcare workers and travelers, and we are here for you 24/7 throughout all assignments.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed